Waterworth is hiring Sales Development Representatives (SDR) for a unique and exciting opportunity that provides training, self-learning, and skill application in a dynamic start-up environment.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll discover how to generate market demand by connecting directly with potential customers, tackling real-world challenges, and making sales happen! You will be at the heart of a collaborative environment, participating in cross-training, team meetings, and shadowing. As a valued contributor, you can share your insights and ideas, enhancing our processes, products, and business.
At Waterworth, we believe in the power of teamwork. Our Sales Development Representatives operate in team cohorts, where you will train, learn, and work together in a supportive and collaborative environment. You'll be surrounded by like-minded individuals who share your passion for success and growth. Our culture centers around continuous improvement and encourages constructive feedback. We believe in the “Best Idea Wins” principle, meaning that any idea aimed at enhancing our processes or performance will be tested and potentially implemented regardless of origin.
What We Offer
● Thorough training in industry-specific knowledge, sales strategy, and our software tools
● An opportunity to step into a well-oiled sales engine with excellent morale, culture, and a market-validated approach
● Career development and professional growth
● A penthouse office located in downtown Victoria
● Company-sponsored events
What To Expect
● Intensive learning period, with ongoing group-based learning and refinement
● A commitment to the “best idea wins” principle where regardless of who suggests it if the idea improves our processes (and is validated by the market), we will implement it
● Daily opportunities to excel as a communicator by engaging and having quality conversations with city officials
● Chances to contribute to evolving business needs
What We’re Looking For
● A quick learner who is adaptable and ready to face challenges
○ Exceptional organizational skills
○ Problem-solving mindset with an entrepreneurial spirit
○ A university degree or diploma is preferred but not required
● Excellent communication and active listening abilities
● High proficiency in conversational and written English (mandatory)
● Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
● Curious people who keep digging until they find solutions
● Tech-savvy multitaskers who are comfortable with IT and capable of multitasking during calls.
Waterworth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Compensation and Work Set-up
● Base salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per annum + commission (On average, SDRs make approximately $400 per paycheque in commission)
● Extended Health and Dental
● 3 Weeks Vacation
● Full-time, Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
● In-person located in downtown Victoria, BC
● Casual dress
● Company events