Sales Development Representative Manager
PatsnapToronto, ON12 days ago
At PatSnap when we talk about growth, we don’t just mean your career trajectory. Growth to us means creating opportunities for employees to be challenged, take ownership over initiatives, spread entrepreneurial wings and feel safe to try new things. We are passionate about creating a culture where your progression is a unique experience, with you in the driver's seat.
As the leading global innovation intelligence platform, we help customers identify technological opportunities that could affect the future growth and survival of their business by connecting and analyzing information from a variety of global data points. We call this connected innovation intelligence.
Not familiar with that term? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you all about it or you can learn more here.
We’re scaling quickly and looking for a Sales Development Manager eager to be at the forefront of innovation and not afraid to take the path less travelled.
Sound like you? Then take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below, this might just be your #dreamjob.
The role of the Sales Development (SD) Manager at PatSnap leads a team of sales development representatives to drive qualified sales pipeline and contributing to the revenue target. From onboarding to ongoing training, you’ll plan and execute with full ownership. This role focuses primarily on mid to enterprise markets.
- Deliver qualified sales opportunities while achieving specific revenue contribution targets
- Assist in designing and implementing optimal sales development territories, targets, headcount allocation
- Onboard and train SDRs with clear time-to-productivity targets
- Provide reps with prospecting and message creativity that will lead to higher response and conversions rates
- Regularly conduct live role play with reps to build pitch ‘muscle’
- Regularly listen to recorded calls and provide timely feedback
- Work closely with Sales Managers to align on SDR focus and cadence
- Attract and retain top performers while working with Enablement to replicate success
- Work closely with Marketing to maximize lead to opportunity conversion and return on campaign spend
- Consistently bring enthusiasm and motivation to the team
- 4+ years of sales development management experience with a clear success track record
- Have worked across a full sales cycle in the past
- Strong understanding of business operations and market analysis
- Competitive and curious
- Excellent communication skills and consistent enthusiasm
- Proficiency in Salesforce, OutReach.io, Insight Squared, and Excel preferred
- Strong work ethic with the sheer desire to get it done
- A fast learner and a good listener that can navigate through complex people and business challenges
- RRSP Contribution Matching
- Healthcare for you & your dependents
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Social Committee
- Annual Summer & Holiday party
- Office located in WeWork
PatSnap are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.