ReadyMode is an enterprise-grade, cloud-based all-in-one predictive dialer that intelligently connects call center agents with more leads in less time. Make more connections, and maximize agent productivity - all at an affordable cost. We pride ourselves on “transforming the way businesses communicate with their customers.”
At ReadyMode, we are big believers in the 3 E’s - Empathy, Empowerment, and Engagement. We live and breathe these values in everything we do, whether that relates to our clients or teammates. If you are looking to work with a fun, collaborative team that will encourage your growth, this is the place to be.
Sales Development Representative
Does meeting new people and developing relationships energize you? Are you naturally curious and always looking to deepen your knowledge base? Do you love a challenge? If so, our Sales Development Representative role may be right for you.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll help Account Executives cultivate inbound leads, as well as sell ReadyMode to businesses over the phone, email, video, direct message, etc. With growth and opportunity to advance depending on your learning curve.
What You Will Be Doing
- Cultivate inbound leads and help educate them on ReadyMode's offerings
- Outbound prospecting (cold and warm) via video, social media, phone and email
- Research and build your own prospects lists
- Leverage Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Aim to meet or exceed KPI’s
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Minimum 1+ years of sales experience or the ability to demonstrate the passion to learn quickly, and jump in with both feet
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) along with active listening skills to build rapport with customers
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products
- Self-starter who is goal-oriented and passionate about driving results
- A coachable team player with a positive attitude
- Curious, tenacious and has the skill-set to adapt in a continuous learning environment
- Previous sales experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo etc.)
- Experience prospecting and generating your own leads
The Perks and Benefits
Work alongside a passionate team of sales professionals. Everyone in the sales team knows how to ‘work hard, play hard’. You won’t be micromanaged here, but you will be given the support and tools you need to succeed. If you are ready to achieve results in a collaborative, fun environment, apply now.
We want ReadyMode to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get the job done well - company computer sent to you!
- Group RRSP matching
- A full benefits package
- An education and training grant in your second year
- Recognition and rewards program
- Work/life balance
- Flexible Work Opportunity (Work from Home/Hybrid)
We appreciate your interest, please note due to the high volume of applications received, only
short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is invested in building a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Thank you for your interest in ReadyMode.