Who we are
Shoplogix is a fast-growing and highly innovative organization part of the family of companies owned by Constellation Software. Constellation is the largest software company in Canada and the most successful Tech stock in Canada over the last 10 years. Shoplogix is in a unique position given it has the long-term and full backing of Constellation Software including access to their best practices and career opportunities. At the same time, Shoplogix has a highly entrepreneurial and dynamic culture given it operates as a fully autonomous company.
We have very ambitious growth targets, both organic and through acquisitions, and have only begun to scratch the surface of our addressable market. We need your help to create something very special: a world-class global IoE (Internet of Everything) company in manufacturing. We value curiosity, drive, transparency and engagement, both in the performance of the business as a whole, and outside of work. We are located in the beautiful town of Bronte, Oakville, just one block from the lake.
Shoplogix is an advanced technology firm that boosts productivity and performance for manufacturers. We offer an innovative web-based solution to drive machine and process efficiency on the plant-floor. This cloud-based performance management solution delivers real-time visual tracking and analysis of production, and automatically highlights the opportunity cost of downtime in a visual and intuitive reporting interface. Shoplogix integrates data visualization with powerful analytics to expose hidden losses, eliminate waste and accelerate continuous improvement. Our hybrid hardware/software solution encompasses many different technologies and we are seeking those who can help us continue to provide the absolute best possible solution and contribute to a platform and user experience that is unmatched.
Shoplogix software takes I/O signals directly from the factory floor and pushes them up to our cloud services which provide a real-time conduit for our web reporting, mobile apps, media displays and notification engine.
We are looking for self-motivated, driven professionals with solid business to business sales in the technical and software space to join our Sales team as a Business Development Manager/Sales Executive. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels including senior executives, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area.
Please note that this is a remote opportunity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and qualify prospects by phone, email, in person visits and networking.
- Manage the full sales cycle by hunting down prospects, converting leads, closing deals and nurturing relationships.
- Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities.
- Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities using your superior presentation, management and negotiation skills.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements.
- Utilize Salesforce/Pandadocs and other sales tools to track and maintain leads and ultimately close business.
Things you need to have:
- 3+ years of quota carrying, software or technology based sales experience
- Manufacturing exposure and experience selling to this industry is important
- Demonstrated success managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including SalesForce and other CRMs, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Travel expectation: 50%
Perks at Shoplogix:
- Flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package
- You will be working with an excellent team with an open-door approach at all levels
- We have an ice cream/gelato machine which of course is wired to our monitoring system so you get email notifications as soon as a batch finishes
- Foosball table, Pool table, Ping Pong, Commercial grade espresso machine
Some of the fun we have outside of work:
- Weekly group soccer games, movie nights, mountain biking team races, indoor climbing gym near the office, frisbee golf, beach volleyball and golf tournaments for the whole office.
This is a full time and permanent position.
To apply, please submit your resume to Marissa Tarasiuk at email@example.com. Please also check out our website at http://shoplogix.com/careers/.