Sales Executive - SaaS - $140k OTE
VoPay International Inc. - Vancouver, BC
About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
As a Sales Executive at VoPay, you will be responsible for selling VoPay’s innovative Payments-As-A-Service platform and related services primarily in Canada and the US. You will work closely:
- Marketing team on converting generated leads into signed customers
- Client Success Manager and Onboarding team for client handoff once the contract is signed
You are a passionate individual with a strong sales and technical background who thrives in a fast-paced, client-centric and entrepreneurial environment. You are highly motivated, results-oriented and have a proven track record of exceeding targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sales performance including prospecting, lead qualification, customer development, exceeding sales quotas and representing VoPay with the highest degree of advocacy and professionalism.
- Partner with the Marketing team to execute sales cycles against inbound and targeted outbound prospects.
- Supplement Sales Development with your own high volume of prospecting activity.
- Collaborate with all VoPay Teams to drive personal and company success including Marketing, Technical Solution, Onboarding, and Customer Success.
- Use Hubspot to record and update all applicable sales cycle activity, progress and pipeline to ensure accurate and timely reporting and analytics.
- Adhere to the VoPay standards of system use, sales cycle management and sales certification including identifying and reporting improvements to drive performance across the Team.
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales Executive or equivalent role
- Experience in payments is considered an asset
- Experience with using CRM tools such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Experience selling software platforms
- Start-up mentality a must, prior start-up experience a benefit.
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate.
- Passionate, proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently.
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others, coordinating across teams and building consensus.
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English) and ability to influence and steer customers, and spot opportunities to help.
- Good business judgement and common sense and able to prioritize effectively.
- Strong process management skills, won’t drop any balls!
- Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow.