Sales Manager (GTA)
ZeroKeyToronto,Ontario, Canada4 days ago
At ZeroKey we have one mission; to drive optimization through digital transformation.
Our world is inherently analog, rendering most “things” invisible to the digital domain. ZeroKey is changing that, one factory, warehouse, and facility at a time.
Through our patented and breakthrough IIoT localization technology, Smart Space, ZeroKey is digitizing things that have never been digitized before. Driven by Smart Space’s millimetre-level 3D digitization accuracy, we’re bringing real-world workflows and processes into the digital realm like never before to power previously impossible digital solutions that redefine state-of-the-art.
ZeroKey is a venture funded, high growth tech company headquartered in Calgary, with regional offices opening soon in Toronto, Silicon Valley, and Stuttgart. Originally started in mid-2016, ZeroKey has experienced several consecutive years of tremendous growth on the order of 9,000% annually. Today, with 24+ core patents and products in use across an exponentially growing client list reaching over 15 different countries and 3 different continents, we are excited to be adding this new role to the team along with several others as part of our long-term growth plan.
Want to know what it’s like to work at ZeroKey? Join us for a tour of our brand new 20,000 sq. ft. facility in Calgary’s Airways industrial park: https://youtu.be/R8EGcdF-bds
The Sales Manager (GTA) is responsible for supporting the client facing efforts of ZeroKey’s breakthrough Smart Space technology as we commercialize our products and introduce them to the market. The successful applicant will have a history of sales and client management experience.
The Sales Manager (GTA) is responsible for working with the technical and marketing teams to best understand and deliver solutions to clients in a timely manner. The successful candidate will be highly self-driven and take ownership of projects to champion them through to completion. This position will directly work with a variety of resources and tools to achieve sales goals, with the vast majority of sales goals focusing on generating new client interactions and surgical targeting of key enterprise markets across a geographically diverse customer base.
As Sales Manager (GTA), this position will report directly to the VP, Business Development.
General Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other team members to plan, create, and execute sales campaigns.
- Liaise with business development and marketing colleagues to identify needs and develop materials to support sales activities.
- Work with management, product owners, team leaders, and other stakeholders to build sales materials to accurately represent ZeroKey products.
- Act as a role model for employees to instill company values and culture.
- Prospecting and making outbound calls to generate and qualify leads and introduce our leadership team into each account.
- Follow up on leads from Trade shows and in-bound communication to qualify opportunities.
- Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities.
Experience and Education:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of related industry experience
- Prior experience in a fast-paced sales or start-up environment
- Technical sales experience in the Detroit to Montreal corridor
- Comfortable working remotely (home office)
- Based in the Greater Toronto area
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Exceptional communication and organization skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a variable workload
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer first attitude
- Ability to present and demonstrate both live as well as through Webinars
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcome
- Clearly communicates, outlining problems, targets, results and key insights
- Thrives on change and has an infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience working with a CRM (HubSpot)
- Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change, and gets going with little to no direction
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day
- Great written and verbal communication skills; experience in writing RFP responses and general client proposals
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Proficiency with standard office environment software (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Eligibility and willingness to travel moderately
- Experience in managing schedules and resources to meet assigned milestones
- Experience prioritizing work to complete multiple tasks at a time
Beneficial To Have Skills
- International sales experience
- Experience in selling enterprise solutions
- Trade show/sponsorship experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $52,910.00-$158,628.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- sales: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Required)