Sales Operations Analyst
Manifest ClimateToronto, ON7 days ago
Our purpose is to shine a light on climate-related risks and opportunities and advance strategies to thrive. To do so, we're building a world-class team to innovate and implement transformative climate strategies.
In January 2020, climate change visionary and entrepreneur Laura Zizzo and successful technology entrepreneur Jeremy Greven joined forces. Together, they launched Manifest with a vision to create the world's most intelligent climate change for business platform. As a result, Manifest Climate was created, a software platform to help companies navigate climate change risks and opportunities. Featuring AI, advanced analytics, climate science, industry best practices, and much more, the platform helps companies build climate confidence. It provides a clear and straightforward way to understand, assess, govern, and disclose climate-related risks and creates greater transparency for stakeholders.
At Manifest, we work with forward-thinking organizations across a broad range of industries, including finance, government, real estate, and more. Our role is to engage and empower businesses to develop climate and resilience strategies, educate teams on climate developments, equip them with the tools to identify and manage risks and opportunities and provide leading solutions.
We have an immense opportunity to scale our expertise to a global market that requires fast, smart support. We're building a world-class team to inform and inspire substantive, positive climate action. If you are a forward-thinker interested in purpose-driven work that helps real-world decision-makers and influencers respond to the climate crisis, we think you'd like it here.
Who we need
We need a Sales Operations Analyst who wants to play a critical role on our Sales team generating reports, analyzing sales history, spotting the trends, and keeping the sales team abreast of all relevant numbers and what they mean. You will provide analysis of critical sales metrics to measure performance, aid in important business decisions, and identify growth areas. Through consistency and quality in data and reporting, you will create synergies across the Sales organization, contributing to our success and the organization's growth.
Who you are
You want to channel your analytical and organizational skills towards a deeper purpose. You know how to elicit information, how to listen, and how to be heard. You have an internal compass tuned into urgency and prioritization. You are never in a panic, but you know how to get work done quickly and accurately. You can switch your focus as needed without being ruffled, and you enjoy the challenge of meeting deadlines multiple times a day.
What's in it for you
Challenges and growth. You want to take the next step in your career, driving sales through accurate and timely data analysis in a SaaS environment. You will expand your skills to grow your impact - and ours. You will be empowered and supported by your manager; and, given the opportunity to seek information and learn from others as well.
Impact and inspiration. You want the professional reward of working on the most critical issues facing the world today with a diverse team of brilliant yet humble, funny yet incredibly professional collaborators. You want to be part of a company responding to a massive market opportunity ahead of a huge adoption curve, where soon all public companies will have to disclose climate-related financial risk.
How you will make a difference:
- Collaborate. You will partner directly with Sales, Marketing and Business development colleagues and leaders to develop and deliver key reporting and analytical support initiatives to the sales organization.
- Share knowledge. You will gather and interpret marketing and sales information. You will highlight key findings and offer valuable insights through Dashboards and reporting.
- Turn insights into actions. You will conduct data analysis and identify critical business trends, issues and opportunities. You will organize and execute analysis by translating raw data into actionable insights.
- Sales enablement. You will partner with Sales management on Growth team onboarding and enablement projects including, drafting and delivering presentations.
- Technology engagement. You will leverage technology to maximize deal flow through the sales cycle from MQL->SQL->Closed Deal.
- Continuous improvement. You will identify and maintain a set of standard reports needed to assess the progress of the business.
- Autonomy. You will embrace and excel in an agile, self-managing environment that encourages everyone to act with a sense of radical responsibility. Manifest operates at the leading edge of both climate change intelligence and leadership paradigms, which offers the thrill of innovation and the challenge of ambiguity. You will thrive as we grow and evolve together. Being part of Manifest allows you to bring your full self to work.
What you bring to our collaborative space:
- The expertise. You have 2-4 years in a SaaS environment supporting internal or external customers with data management and reporting. You have strong analytical skills and the ability to translate report findings into actionable business deliverables.
- The sales operations knowledge. You have direct experience in a sales organization, planning, scheduling, and developing sales enablement and onboarding tools and collateral.
- The technical tools. You have hands-on experience with:
- CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Contact Management Tools (ZoomInfo, UpLead, Sales Navigator)
- Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and List Builders
- The accountability. You have a proven track record managing competing priorities while maintaining an ability to execute on time, beyond expectations. You ask questions and you answer them too. You are highly organized and tactical in your approach, demonstrating initiative and leadership. You take ownership of your work, your tasks, your timelines.
- The dedication. You are purpose-driven with a desire to change the global trajectory when it comes to climate and deeply committed to our mission. You are genuinely excited to apply your talents in building our brand and expanding the list of clients we serve. New ideas and new technology interest you. The willingness to persevere despite obstacles, the confidence to try and fail, and the humility to learn, grow and adapt describe you.
- The collaborative approach. You have the high degree of emotional intelligence and curiosity necessary to thrive in our self-managing environment. You embrace diverse perspectives and excel at building relationships. You are happy to jump in wherever and whenever needed.
Evolve, improve, and thrive with us
Our purpose drives everything: shine a light on climate-related risks and opportunities and advance strategies to thrive. Our unified belief in this purpose drives our culture, the calibre of talent we attract, our work ethic, resolve, and determination.
Our values include a relentless focus on customers, making things simple and useful, and creating thriving ecosystems. We have other values too, but they're table stakes: transparency, integrity, authenticity, fairness, wholeness, open, honest communication, agility, balance, self-management, and autonomy. In short, we want to build an amazing place to work where every team member is empowered, supported, and energized.
We expect to make some mistakes along our journey, but that's all part of finding our way. We're here to learn and grow together—to build a fantastic company that makes a difference, and hopefully, has a legacy that lasts forever.
We are always on the lookout for committed and passionate individuals interested in contributing their talents in a challenging, energetic, and inter-disciplinary environment. If you feel you meet 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and are determined to make a difference, we encourage you to apply. We promise to consider your application fully.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities where we live and work. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.