Senior Account Executive
CarDataOakville, ON24 days ago
Senior Account Executive
CarData provides vehicle reimbursement programs for the mobile workforce. Our mission is to offer a simple and tax-efficient way to reimburse employees for using their personal vehicle for work. CarData’s reimbursement solutions are designed to benefit both the company and its employees. We help our clients achieve organizational goals, reduce liability, remove administration, and generate ongoing annual cost savings.
We’re looking for a hard-working and driven individual who is passionate about sales and wants to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
As a Senior Account Executive at CarData, you will play a key role in our expansion strategy. You will track and manage a sales pipeline while focusing on identifying and building new client relationships.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Process, maintain, and close inbound and outbound leads to surpass assigned quotas within your prescribed territory
- Deliver and negotiate sales proposals to prospective clients
- Inspire prospective clients by providing them online demos of the CarData platform
- Diligently follow up on current opportunities and revive inactive opportunities through varying forms of communication
- Understand and identify the unique challenges and goals of a customer’s business
- Build meaningful relationships with new clients and prospects to maximize successful outcomes
- Work with inter-related departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
- Stay up to date on company offerings and industry trends
- Track and maintain project milestones and timelines while managing customer expectations
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of sales experience as an Account Executive or similar role, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated track record of managing complex sales cycles, with larger annual contract values, from start to finish
- Ability to quickly and creatively identify challenges and provide solutions
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipate change, adjust priorities accordingly
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing long lasting relationships with potential clients
- Desire to proactively help customers meet their needs
- Results-driven individual with strong organizational and time-management skills
Why You’ll Love Working at CarData
- Opportunity for career progression in a high-growth environment
- Join a collaborative team of passionate professionals
- Great benefits and an amazing workplace culture
CarData is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
Should you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.