The Senior Integration / Implementation Manager is responsible for the project management and day to day oversight of system integrations of the Apollo platform with 3rd party partners.
This person has overall delivery responsibility and tracks the status for API integrations with Apollo’s partners and makes sure that projects are delivered on time and on budget. They build sustainable relationships with partners, customers and business leaders, and collaborate to understand, measure and communicate the value of these API integration projects. They are responsible for the system configuration in a multisystem integration environment with integration/API programming, analysis, design, development, configuration, implementation, testing, documentation, support, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Interface with partners, customers and business stakeholders for the successful integration of the Apollo platform into 3rd party partner platforms.
- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the project.
- Conduct requirement analysis for the API integration / implementation to make sure customer and business expectations are understood and met.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate user acceptance testing for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with customer and business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with functional analysts in project implementation, application testing in accordance with project methodologies.
- Lead the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide primary integration support.
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 6+ years of working experience in API Integration or system implementation industry.
- You will lead and deliver projects, work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to establish project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables.
- You are required to work cohesively with customer and business users to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are completed according to schedule. You will need to manage the team performance and constantly provide coaching and guidance to the team.
- Strong knowledge of API integration concepts & fundamentals.
- Ability to quickly grasp & learn new technologies.
- Good communication skills and extensive experience working with technical teams and management.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management and as a project lead for small to mid-scale projects.
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Benefits & Perks
Digital first & work from home flexibility – $750 towards an ergonomic home office setup
Professional development & licensing support
Monthly Social Club Events
Unlimited vacation (yes, unlimited paid time off!)
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – premiums covered by APOLLO!
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Monthly Wellness program – $100 monthly for well-being activities
APOLLO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace our diverse, inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to developing and maintaining a culture rooted in our core values, that is supportive and respectful of all backgrounds and perspectives.
APOLLO is committed to providing an accommodating recruitment process. If you require any accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.