We are an international, fast-growing tech scale-up, on the mission to be the number one marketplace integrator.
You’re an experienced .Net Developer, looking to make an impact by using your skills to build something unique and different.
ChannelEngine could be the right place for you.
We are looking for C# .NET Developers who will help us in establishing our new development hub in Canada. You’ll be working with our development teams based in the Netherlands and Poland to develop and maintain the high quality systems that form the ChannelEngine ecosystem. You’ll play an important part in our international growth with activities like creating new tools and features to promote our clients’ growth, maintaining and expanding our API and much more. You’ll also have the freedom to work on innovative and challenging new projects to make ChannelEngine future-proof.
What else will you be doing?
- Contributing to the development of large, high impact features,
- Recognizing and fixing code quality issues in existing code (refactoring),
- Applying pre-set coding quality guidelines and standards, and ensuring that external integrations meet set criteria,
- Suggesting improvements during our innovation week,
- Addressing known security vulnerabilities and applying security by design,
- Reviewing the code of team members and supporting junior developers,
- Working on new ideas with different technologies,
- Participating in scrum team meetings and organizing knowledge sharing sessions.
Our tech stack
- C#, TypeScript, Sass
- MS SQL & SQL Server, Redis, ElasticSearch (ELK), RabbitMQ
- .NET 5, React, Angular, ASP.NET MVC
What you’ll need
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field,
- 5+ years’ programming experience using C# and .NET,
- A good understanding of relational databases and SQL, plus experience working with large data sets,
- Good knowledge of collection types and LINQ, as well as object oriented programming (OOP) and design patterns,
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP),
- Experience with version control systems (Mercurial, Git, SVN),
- Experience with unit test frameworks,
- Ability to write clean code that is testable and well-documented,
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal,
- Flexibility, pragmatic approach and proactive mindset,
- Currently residing in Canada.
Why you’ll love working here
- Number 1: working at a company that is at the forefront of the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces,
- An interesting industry: marketplaces are booming; therefore our company is thriving!
- A varied job in an energetic scrum team, with dedicated time for innovation and personal development,
- Contribute to the advancement of our self-owned international e-commerce platform,
- One-on-one coaching from experienced engineering professionals,
- Work-life balance - we like to enable people to work in ways that suit their working styles, which is why we have a hybrid-working model,
- State-of-the-art tech: we work with the latest technologies, business models and tools,
- Ergonomic workstations, sit-stand desks and super-fast laptop with two monitors,
- Numerous wellbeing initiatives organized by our Happy & Healthy Team, including movie nights, bootcamps, and cooking classes!
ChannelEngine is an international, e-commerce SaaS solution, helping brands, retailers and distributors find millions of new customers by connecting them to the biggest marketplaces around the world.
We are growing at a rapid pace, with a mission to cover the globe. For this, we need to expand our teams with ambitious, adventurous, and enthusiastic people who want to shape the world of e-commerce with us. If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application.