Senior Data Analyst
Creative MarketToronto, ONa month ago
Creative Market is the world's leading marketplace for design — a platform where creators from across the globe buy and sell digital high-quality design assets. We are fully remote across Canada and the US, and are passionate about building tools and experiences that make design beautiful, effective, and accessible to everyone. Our platform is used by millions of customers and we’re growing rapidly. We need your help to continue to craft our product with purpose and intention.
As our Sr. Data Analyst, you’ll help us dramatically increase the number of customers who buy and sell on the marketplace by discovering insights from large quantities of data and partnering closely with marketing, product, and cross-functional teams to take meaningful action on these insights. Bringing your expertise in data analysis (especially SQL), marketing, and channel performance, you’ll apply your strong business acumen to help deliver clear insights and recommendations that get the right results, serving as a technical expert and champion for analytics at Creative Market.
As a Sr. Data Analyst, you will:
- Lead efforts to define and build success metrics for Marketing programs and campaigns that drive meaningful growth.
- Proactively analyze data, divine insights, and communicate clear opportunities to stakeholders to drive performance. This is not a passive reporting role.
- Manage campaign data on existing and perspective channels for Creative Market to increase discoverability and conversion while optimizing for cost.
- Work with channel managers to optimize creative, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization to increase results.
- Define A/B Test campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness and report on the statistical significance and validity of those campaigns (via p-value) to minimize success based on chance.
- Leverage expert-level data/analytics to determine insights and recommendations that continuously improve and help foster sound business decisions
- Run exploratory analysis to uncover new areas of opportunity, generate hypotheses, and quickly assess and clearly communicate the potential upside of a given opportunity.
- Make recommendations based on findings to drive quality decisions.
We believe it’s important for you to have:
- 4+ years of proven work experience in a marketing-focused data analytics role within a B2C company. A proven track record of quality work and exceptional SQL skills.
- Experience working with marketing tools including email, social, web analytics, and Gsuite with expertise in Google Sheets.
- Expertise with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics and strong analytical abilities around targeting and segmentation and key KPIs such as CAC, LTV, ROAS, and Conversion Rate, etc.
- Knowledge of technical data tools and methods, including data engineering, descriptive and predictive statistics, experimentation, and data visualization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on quantitative topics with solid data visualization techniques for technical, non-technical, and executive audiences.
- Capacity to analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy partnered with strong actionable insights and recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of statistics. This includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals, and predictive analytics techniques.
At Creative Market, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Creative Market team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
- Work from anywhere: We are a 100% distributed team.
- Stay healthy: Generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Unplug: Get at least 25 days of paid time off every year + 20 official company holidays (we celebrate both US & Canadian holiday calendars). We also take a week of rest during the last week of December!
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro/Air and all the tools you need to do a great job
- Get your learn on: We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
- Family leave: Paid parental leave for all new parents.
- Perk up: Monthly coffee budget so you’re not just loitering at coffee shops.
- Keep the interwebs on: Monthly internet stipend!
- Buff up: Gym and exercise reimbursements to support you in staying healthy.
- Save up: Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
- Hang out: Meet up with your remote team face-to-face at least once annually.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of colour, members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.