Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
The successful candidate will work with the members of our teams to provide phone, email and hands-on technical support to LifeWorks employees across Canada, United States, India, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
- Prepare IT equipment for new employee onboarding
- Provide analysis and technical support to LifeWorks employees who work with Laptops, PCs and Printers using Windows and the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook
- Diligently manage all service requests using issue/request tracking software
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Provide superior customer service
- Contribute to our “problems and solutions” knowledge base used by all technical support analysts
- Participate in documenting new specifications or standards for in-house applications and software
- Actively participate in finding best methods of information management.
- Configure, maintain and support for the both internal and external applications
- Carry out any administrative tasks required by the position
Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Technical Support or equivalent
- Experience repairing computers, laptops, printers and peripherals.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and repair various hardware problems as well as setup and configure computer equipment.
- Experience supporting MS Office suite and tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) in a networked PC environment with Windows
- Have a good understanding of Active Directory.
- Have a good understanding of MS Office 365
- Experience in supporting IOS and Android devices
- Use SCCM for the deployment of applications and operating systems.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, with short deadlines
- Good team spirit and ability to take initiative
- Flexibility, availability and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to clearly communicate in English and French
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.