Senior Director - Solutions Marketing
TasktopAnywhere USA/Canada10 days ago
Who we are:
Tasktop is transforming how the world’s largest organizations manage the process of building software. Our Value Stream Management (VSM) platform has enabled our Fortune 500 customers to dramatically reduce their time to market and increase the velocity of software development. Sitting above the entire software development toolchain, Tasktop’s VSM platform integrates all popular software development tools - like Jira, ServiceNow, AzureDevOps and many more - and allows organizations to see where work is getting stuck and how they can improve. The company has been recognized by industry researchers such as Forrester and GigaOm as the leader in this new category of tools.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada, Tasktop is a global company with staff across North America, Europe and Australia. We have an energetic vibe, where we value work/life balance and creating an organization of diverse individuals that learn from each other. Recently named Built-In Austin’s Best Midsize Place to Work For, Tasktop provides the space to do the best work of your life.
Senior Director, Solutions Marketing
Open to any location in US or Canada
Tasktop is looking for a product marketing professional to create compelling messaging that aligns with our customer problems. The Senior Director, Solutions Marketing will have a deep understanding of our target market, buyers, products and company, allowing them to connect customer pain points to Tasktop solutions. This role is focused on ensuring our buyers can immediately see the value in Tasktop solutions and have seamless experiences throughout their journey.
In this role you will need to:
- Create compelling messaging that connects with buyer pain points
- Research and define target personas for campaigns
- Create buyer journeys that align with our demand generation and brand awareness goals
- Create and maintain web content, ensuring it is up-to-date and aligned to buyer journeys.
- Work with the PR team to build out story arcs and press releases
- Create a range of content (eg. blogs, ebooks, videos) that communicates the value of Tasktop solutions
- Manage the customer use case / reference program, including case study creation and customer community program
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Product Marketing to ensure seamless buyer experiences
Great candidates have:
- A gift for storytelling and the ability to craft compelling messaging and content
- The ability to translate features into benefits and value that resonate with our target audiences
- Experience in a Product Marketing role.
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing, with knowledge of software development/tech industry
- An understanding of software development tools, and experience creating messaging for senior leaders in Software Development and IT
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to create a range of content that includes compelling writing and visuals
- Excellent internal communication skills that allows for a range of stakeholders to understand and engage with marketing programs.
As a Tasktop employee you will enjoy flexibility, a health and wellness allowance, volunteer programs, a generous vacation offering, happy hours, and plenty more benefits!
Do you want to join the movement?? We would love to hear from you. Apply within!