Senior Engineer, Integrations
JobviteRemote - Canada or US or Kitchener, ON21 days ago
What Will You Do:
As a Senior Engineer you will be entrusted with the design and development of web-based SaaS products that delight our customers and scale out to millions of users. Your responsibilities include collaborating with a high performing team to take products and features from inception through agile development and into our customer’s hands. As part of your job, you will work closely with product owners, designers, and other software engineers to come up with product designs, product features, and eventually build them in a rapid innovation environment. You’ll collaborate with architects to build a scalable platform to support Jobvite’s rapid growth. Through it all, you will be on the lookout for new technologies and techniques that you can turn into products and help Jobvite maintain reputation as an innovation leader.
What Will You Bring:
- 4+ years of professional experience in building and designing SaaS based web applications.
- Proven backend development skills with variety of experience such as Java/J2EE, Hibernate, JMS, Spring (Core, MVC, Integration), REST APIs, MySQL, etc.
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB/DynamoDB
- Some knowledge around how AWS services and deployments work
- BS, MS in Computer Science or closely related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.