Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Remote Work From Home
The Full Stack Developer acts as a resource in the all phases of LifeWorks software applications, and relays software project goals and functional user requirements to the development team. They provide technical support and troubleshooting to internal clients and external users. The ideal candidate is someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty with new technology with an eye for detail and software industry best practices.
- Design, code, test and debug new and existing software applications using latest Microsoft .Net (.NET Core, .NET 5+) and relational database languages. Serve as a technical expert on the team, working on complex projects with less specificity and direction.
- Analyze product architecture, develop project plans/scope and track progress; give project direction to development team staff while reviewing team member's work.
- Develop cost and time estimates associated with project and make decisions or escalate problems to appropriate resource if project is off timeline.
- Provide technical direction to development team by researching and suggesting new technology offerings to team. Propose technology to development manager based on business requirements given for the project.
- Curious to learn and master new technologies/approaches/design and an attitude to ensure the highest code quality is achieved for end users.
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application.