Brim Financial is experiencing exponential growth. Corporate Finance is a core function that delivers business insights to management and drives business decisions. The candidate will have the opportunity to work cross functionally to conduct financial analysis for internal and external customers. As Brim grows in the US market and expands globally, and the ideal candidate will also support various initiatives to scale the finance function through automation and process optimization.
Analyze and interpret complex transactional and operational data, conduct deep dives and analytics to support business decisions. Some examples are:
- Product and services pricing models
- Sales pipeline analysis
- Customers and partners contract negotiation
- Customer and card program profitability analysis
- Transaction and operating costs analysis
- Vendor contracts negotiation
- Work with cross functional teams (product, data engineering, compliance, operations) to support new customer onboarding and release of new products and services.
- Support the rest of the finance team in ongoing projects and ad hoc initiatives.
Support the shareholder communication and equity related activities:
- Financial planning models (annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts)
- Support quarterly board meetings and investors’ inquiries
Create and maintain card portfolio performance analysis including the following:
- Operational analysis and reporting for customers and partners (billing analysis, rewards calculation, marketing campaign analysis, cost allocation, etc.)
- Monthly P&L analysis (overall and at customer level)
- Monthly KPI report (purchase volume, transactions, user growth, yields, etc.)
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate should possess a solid background in the finance industry. Experience in banking or payment related business models is strongly preferred. Has demonstrated ability to partner across organizations under tight deadlines, succeed in solving problems and maintain a track record for drive results through continuous improvement. We are looking for candidates who have a keen sense of ownership, and a high curiosity to learn about Brim’s evolving products and services.
- 5+ years’ experience in banking, payment, investment, or other financial services industry.
- Deep understanding of card payment ecosystem and economic drivers. Experience in working with banks, card networks, processors, card issuers / acquirers a strong plus.
- Superb attention to details, strong problem-solving skills, analytical rigor and an orientation toward data-driven management and decision making.
- Strong data analytical skills, experience in working with large data sets. Familiar with financial systems and tools.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects independently, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to make decisions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred