Senior .NET/Angular Developer
Altus GroupToronto, ON12 days ago
Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and technology-enabled expert services to the global commercial real estate (CRE) industry. We are a single provider of end-to-end CRE solutions empowering clients to make informed decisions and drive strategic growth.
Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,250 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. We are at the center of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
re we meet the standards set by other Altus products.
Exposure and growth. A role where you will use the latest technologies to work on the full lifecycle development of advanced cloud-based systems. From brainstorming and technical design through to architecting, programming and unit testing. You will have the freedom and the tools to actively contribute new ideas, try new approaches and propose new tech to our design and development process.
- A fast-learning approach. In addition to knowing CSS and HTML so well you can code in your sleep, you'll ideally have 3+ years hands-on experience with our tech stack and can use:
- Angular 2+ (we are on Angular 8) to create modular, reusable Front End components for enterprise-level Angular applications.
- C# to build out our middle-tier and service layers utilizing .NET Core.
- SQL Server to efficiently store and process application data.
- Utilize code for Unit Testing to test frontend and backend portions of the application.
- The drive. You show unlimited initiative and are highly capable of meeting deadlines. You can work autonomously, take direction as needed and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The innovation. You are flexible, but process-focused and you have a high desire to learn rapidly and expand your skills and your contribution.
- The passion for Agile. You have experience working as part of a scrum team.
- The collaboration skills. You are willing to pick up and contribute when needed; to ask for assistance.
- Fast. We are responsive and fast, developing new solutions and features that meet the demands of our users. With the solid financial stability of a bigger company, we can offer the best of both worlds - cool tech, great benefits, challenges and rewards.
- First. We continuously innovate to stay ahead of our competitors. We set the standard for the CRE industry.
- Fun. From social Fridays to summer sailing; from holiday parties to mid-winter hackathons, we know how to take a step back and relax with co-workers.
- Future-focused. As an organization, we are focused on growing our reach and our product offering. For anyone joining us, this means the chance to work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients and grow your own career moving up to the next level, choosing to specialize or exploring different product teams.
Need any more reasons to join Altus?
In 2005, we started with 400 employees and have grown exponentially to over 2,250 around the globe today. Altus Group employees don’t see boundaries, they see opportunity. They deliver results for our clients and our company and are recognized and rewarded for the value they create. This is an opportunity to work on multiple projects that encompass many industries, geographic reach, and high profile design.
At Altus, we want you to realize your potential. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices. We support professional growth and we actively seek out ideas. This is the place to present the newest research, to introduce the coolest tech, and see it come to fruition and be applied. Your work will make a difference.
Altus Group isn’t just about the amazing work we do. We work hard to create a dynamic company culture that reflects the values of our employees and what motivates them individually and as a team:
Altus Cares - We are always seeking ways to give back to our communities, and support causes important to our employees. We are actively involved in local charity work and we believe in laying the groundwork for a more prosperous future. Our personal highlight is our involvement with Ronald McDonald house in four different countries where we volunteer every September as a company.
Education - We believe our employees represent the best this industry has to offer and we want to reflect their commitment to education and continued learning.
At Altus Group, we are proud to say that many of our teams are comprised of members who have been here five years or longer. We think that speaks volumes about our atmosphere and our people.
Opportunity awaits - come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-641-9500.