Senior .NET/Angular Engineer
Altus GroupToronto, ON20 days ago
Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and technology-enabled expert services to the global commercial real estate (CRE) industry. We are a single provider of end-to-end CRE solutions empowering clients to make informed decisions and drive strategic growth.
Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,250 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. We are at the center of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
Who you are
You are a passionate Senior Fullstack .NET/ Angular Engineer. You want to join our Agile Scrum team as a Senior Engineer, working on our Data Exchange product. Cutting-edge tech, learning as you go and seeing the impact you make - if this drives and inspires you, join Altus Group as a Senior Engineer. This is a chance to:
- Work on evolving DataExchange, a client-facing cloud product built in .NET and Angular. It’s new and it’s poised to be the next in-demand solution.
- Contribute to the delivery of an appealing and easy-to-use web-based customer experience for a global audience of thousands transforming how they work, and ultimately what they work on.
- Mentor and support junior and intermediate team members.
- Be mentored by the Team Lead: learn to hone your people management skills, improve your ability to define and enhance processes, and devise strategies to aid in product delivery.
What’s in it for you
Influence and impact. PropTech is a $1billion industry supporting more than $15 trillion CRE sector. You will be a key contributor on the team, building features and functionality on an existing consumer-facing cloud product utilized by thousands across the world. This is an opportunity to be involved from day one with this next step in our evolution. You will produce quality coding of advanced features and fixes for our product; write APIs to update the backend and carry out code reviews to ensure we meet the standards set by other Altus products.
Exposure and growth. A role where you will use the latest technologies to work on the full lifecycle development of advanced cloud-based systems. From brainstorming and technical design through to architecting, programming and unit testing. You will have the freedom and the tools to actively contribute new ideas, try new approaches and propose new tech to our design and development process.
How do we know that you are the new Senior Engineer, you have:
- A fast-learning approach. In addition to knowing CSS and HTML so well you can code in your sleep, you have 3+ years hands-on experience with our tech stack and can use:
- Angular 2+ (we are on Angular 10) to create modular, reusable Front End components for enterprise-level Angular applications.
- C# to build out our middle-tier and service layers utilizing .NET Core.
- SQL Server to efficiently store and process application data.
- Utilize code for Unit Testing to test frontend and backend portions of the application.
- The drive. You show unlimited initiative and are highly capable of meeting deadlines. You can work autonomously, take direction as needed and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The innovation. You are flexible, but process-focused and you have a high desire to learn rapidly and expand your skills and your contribution.
- The passion for Agile. You have experience working as part of a scrum team.
- The collaboration skills. You are willing to pick up and contribute when needed; to ask for assistance.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what's new by following us on LinkedIn.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-641-9500.
Need any more reasons to join Altus?
In 2005, we started with 400 employees and have grown exponentially to over 2,250 around the globe today. Altus Group employees don’t see boundaries, they see opportunity. They deliver results for our clients and our company and are recognized and rewarded for the value they create. This is an opportunity to work on multiple projects that encompass many industries, geographic reach, and high profile design.
At Altus, we want you to realize your potential. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices. We support professional growth and we actively seek out ideas. This is the place to present the newest research, to introduce the coolest tech, and see it come to fruition and be applied. Your work will make a difference.
Altus Group isn’t just about the amazing work we do. We work hard to create a dynamic company culture that reflects the values of our employees and what motivates them individually and as a team:
Altus Cares - We are always seeking ways to give back to our communities, and support causes important to our employees. We are actively involved in local charity work and we believe in laying the groundwork for a more prosperous future. Our personal highlight is our involvement with Ronald McDonald house in four different countries where we volunteer every September as a company.
Education - We believe our employees represent the best this industry has to offer and we want to reflect their commitment to education and continued learning.
At Altus Group, we are proud to say that many of our teams are comprised of members who have been here five years or longer. We think that speaks volumes about our atmosphere and our people.
Opportunity awaits - come realize your potential at Altus Group!