Ministry of Citizens’ Services
There are currently 3 permanent positions available.
We offer flexible work arrangements, including the opportunity to volunteer to telework (with conditions) as set out in applicable employer policies. The locations listed above are to assist applicants in searching for this opportunity. This position may be performed in other approved locations within the province of BC. For specific information about a location, applicants should contact the hiring manager.
Senior Programmer Analyst
$72,724.97 - $83,014.85 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
The Ministry of Citizens’ Services is a progressive and innovative organization that leads the delivery of high-speed connectivity throughout the province and supports government’s public sector data security and privacy practices to ensure that British Columbians’ personal information is safeguarded.
As a member of an Agile team, and a contributor to our DevOps Chapter you will help the team to plan and execute the design, development and implementation of solutions that meet client requirements. Provide technical expertise to support application and technology solutions and develop the configuration and installation management plans and scripts for new systems. You will also plan, monitor, and test systems to ensure reliability and recovery objectives are met.
Qualifications for this role include:
· Undergraduate Degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline and 2 years of *related experience; OR
· Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline and 3 years of *related experience; OR
· An equivalent combination of education, training and 4 years of *related experience may be considered.
*Related experience must include all of the following:
· Experience participating in project teams that include application developers, business area users and technical resources.
· Experience with a broad range of application development and deployment tools.
· Experience integrating applications with databases or developing and maintaining back-end applications.
· Experience using the Git version control system.
For more information, and to apply online by September 29, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/91297