Senior QA Automation Developer, AppDevices
AppDirectCalgary, AB21 days ago
AppDirect is growing and looking to bring on a QA automation developer for our Calgary team. As a member of our quality engineering team, you will design, develop, and implement automated tests. You will also be responsible and accountable for developing and implementing test plans for a large-scale, multi-sided platform throughout the full software development lifecycle, and ensure that all software is fully tested to drive optimal customer experience.
About the role:
- Represent the interest of users and customers through relentless pursuit of a quality product
- Design, build and maintain a robust Test Automation Framework
- Have end to end ownership of quality features (from functional through automation)
- Utilize and help improve our software life cycle process
- Document issues and bugs; relentlessly move each bug through its life cycle
- Provide training and support to functional QA team in using frameworks to automation of functional tests
- Collaborate with developers, QA team, product managers, partners and consultants
- Design and create manual and automated tests
- You thrive in project planning and multitasking among concurrent problems, including issue triage and prioritization
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Minimum 3 years experience performing manual validations against web based applications
- Minimum 3 years experience automating tests for web based applications and REST API
- NodeJS coding experience
- Java coding experience
- Experienced in load testing is preferred (Gatling or JMeter)
- Experienced in CI/CD processes and tools
AppDirect is the only end-to-end commerce platform for selling, distributing, and managing cloud-based products and services to succeed in the digital economy. The AppDirect ecosystem connects channels, developers, and customers through its platform to simplify the digital supply chain by enabling the onboarding and sale of products with third-party services, for any channel, on any device, with support. Powering millions of cloud subscriptions worldwide, AppDirect helps organizations, including Jaguar Land Rover, Comcast, ADP, and Deutsche Telekom connect their customers to the solutions they need to reach their full potential in the digital economy.
We believe that the unique contributions of all AppDirectors is the driver of our success. To make sure our culture continues to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.