Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Dealer-FXMarkham, Ont20 days ago
Since 2007, Dealer-FX has been transforming how automotive retailers manage their service operations and how they interact with consumers. Through advanced data integrations and mobile technology, Dealer-FX streamlines processes and communication for automotive service departments while delivering convenience, transparency, and trust to consumers.
Calling all experienced and professional QA’s to work with us!
We want you to be part of our team and grow professionally. Here’s why you’d want to join us:
- Our people work with the latest web-based technologies in a cross functional, multi-faceted organization
- You’ll get a challenging and rewarding environment, the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaboration with some of the brightest people in the industry, and to share in our mutual success.
- Our Agile environment gives you the chance to be part of an ever changing and evolving process. (We want to get better and you can help us get there.)
- We have a great culture, work environment and potential for professional growth.
- A company that is an industry disrupting Automotive Mobile Data & Analytics powerhouse in their space.
- And we’re really a fun group too!
- Create and manage testing strategy, estimates and test plans for Project Delivery
- Review business requirements with the product owner and end users and clarify any ambiguity ensuring testing conditions are understood
- Develop and execute test cases within the agreed upon timelines ensuring the application is performing as expected
- Perform functional, non- functional and regression testing to ensure functionality meets stakeholder requirements
- Review test deliverables, manage defects and document test results
- Participate in defect review meetings and provide analysis as required
- Track QA metrics, estimate work and generate reports for management reporting
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement of software and its quality, such as manual test plans, automated testing technologies, performance and load testing frameworks, etc.
- Prepare and participate in automation, performance, and security testing as required.
- Develop, document, and maintain test deliverables (Test Requirements, Test Plans, Test Design Specifications, Test Case Specifications, Test Procedures, Test Logs, Test Status and Test Summaries)
- Collaborate with other Scrum team members, deployment, and support of reusable (plug-and-play) components, for a SaaS platform in the automotive industry
- Work closely with the Project Leader to ensure QA deliverables match the overall project timelines
- Walk through the QA test cases and the QA test plan with the QA Lead prior to execution
- Participate in all agile ceremonies (planning, stand-up, sprint review, retrospective)
- Manage and document work using Azure DevOps
- 5+ years of full lifecycle experience with creating test plans & designing and executing test cases for SaaS software development in an agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Strong SQL skills and experience with relational databases
- Experience with API Testing (REST/JSON, SOAP/XML, Postman)
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, prioritization, and organization skills
- Comfortable using Kibana
- Experience with testing using desktop and mobile browsers (Chrome, Edge, Safari)
- Experience using Chrome DevTools to identify and investigate issues with web applications.
- Support multiple projects at a given time by demonstrating the ability to set and manage priorities.
- Experience with automated test scripting and implementation using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber
- Experience with Azure DevOps Test Plans
- Test Automation (JMeter, Selenium .NET Web Driver for C#, Cucumber/Gherkin, Appium)
- Serverless/Cloud Testing (AWS w/ focus on Lambda, S3)
- Experience with DevOps principles and practices
- Automotive industry Domain Knowledge
No unsolicited agency referrals.
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.