Senior Scrum Master
Williams Lake, BC
New Westminster, BC
Fort St. John, BC
Prince George, BC
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Currently, there are two (2) positions available. This position may be able to work up to five (5) days at home per week as per the Telework Agreement.
Senior Scrum Master
$75,552.53 - $86,175.83 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure plans and improves transportation networks, builds new infrastructure, provides transportation services and implements transportation policies to allow for the safe and efficient movement of people and goods.
The Senior Scrum Master leads an agile team through iterative software development. This position drives the Agile ceremonies, works with the team to remove any impediments and enables the team to deliver consistently. This role also supports the division and organization in implementing Agile transformational initiatives.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent. Other combinations of education and experience and/or training may be considered (i.e. technical diploma and two (2) years of experience).
- Preferred certification as a Scrum Master.
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent (within the last 5 years) agile project or service design experience. Preferred 5 or more years.
- Practical experience in Agile software development methodologies.
- Preferred experience coaching staff members and/or project teams.
- Successful completion of security screening requirements of the BC Public Service, which may include a criminal records check, and/or Criminal Records Review Act (CRRA) check, and/or enhanced security screening checks as required by the ministry (Note: It is important that you read the job posting carefully to understand the specific security screening requirements pertaining to the position).
For more information and to apply online by April 4, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/95159