Senior Security Engineer
Dealer-FXMarkham, ON20 days ago
We are a team of tech experts who work on AWS based SaaS solutions for the Automotive Industry. Automotive mobile data and analytics is the core of our business. As a Senior Security Engineer, you will have a unique opportunity to work closely with the Dealer-FX technology teams, ensuring our production environment, applications and infrastructure are secure. You will wear the hat of a cybersecurity expert, while becoming an expert on our cloud platform in order to design and implement security solutions for our best in class application.
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Be proactive about identifying and resolving security vulnerabilities in our applications and infrastructure
- Identify & Implement security frameworks (e.g. SOC2, NIST, CIS, etc)
- Develop & maintain KPIs & KRIs
- Act as a cyber security expert in incident resolution and analysis
- Implement and improve security infrastructure
- Provides security expertise for cloud-based DevOps development and deployment
- Designing, configuring and/or developing security solutions for DFX platform
- Automate cloud security solutions and controls
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in a security role in a cloud-based environment
- One or more of the following security certifications: GIAC, CISSP, CISM
- 5+ years experience implementing security frameworks and infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of how to implement a secure software development lifecycle
- Experience and knowledge working with programming languages and automation tools
- Must have knowledge of AWS, Docker, ECS/Kubernetes
- Proficient in at least one programing language
- Able to configure infrastructure using IaC & Configuration Management (Terraform, Ansible, etc).
No unsolicited agency referrals
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.