Senior Software Developer
OrthoEvidenceBurlington, ON18 days ago
OrthoEvidence - (OE) is the global online source for high quality and timely musculoskeletal evidence-based summaries, pre-appraised by orthopaedic medical experts. OE utilizes a rigorous, transparent and unique multi-step process to review, evaluate and summarize research studies, while including critical implications. This information is delivered in its easy-to-use Advanced Clinical Evidence (ACE) Report, and OE's growing repository includes thousands of ACE reports from more than 360 journals representing all sub-specialties.
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Software Engineer to work alongside our small team of experienced professionals who come from many disciplines; including developers, writers, and healthcare researchers. We are passionate about making products that help change the way doctors treat patients. The successful candidate will help us shape and realize product ideas through the full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle). If you enjoy being part of a team but are assertive enough to speak up when you have data-backed ideas, contact us!
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- MVC 5 framework (4.x) and/or ASP.NETCore MVC (1.x, 2.x, 3x) framework.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Entity Framework or Dapper web application development
- Strong experience (minimum 3 years) in MS SQL database development
- Comfortable with Git version control system (branches, pull requests, merging, conflict resolution)
- Comfortable with working in a small team environment and follow direction with coding styles and practices.
Nice To Have
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working with E-commerce platforms (Paypal, Recurly, Active Campaign, etc)
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure
- Experience working with SASS (.scss files)
- Experience with Injection Pattern
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience