We are looking for a talented full-stack developer to fill a new Senior Software Developer position. You will provide web solutions from client-side to server-side and the data storage backend. We require a strong server-side developer with a passion for problem solving and developing simple solutions to complex problems.
We are innovating on a framework for an information management portal used in the public health services industry. The ideal candidate can work both independently and collaboratively in a flexible remote environment. We require an experienced developer who can produce quality code quickly and consistently.
- Collaborate with the development team to complete web modules
- Write modular and testable code in an Agile environment
- Translate high-level requirements into reliable applications
- Perform ongoing upgrades and maintain a growing code base
- Troubleshoot errors and solve problems efficiently
- Participate in the code review process, and mentor team members
- Work independently in a remote environment
- 5+ years of development experience
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET Core and the ability to create reusable code within internal frameworks
- Strong fundamentals for software design best-practices. Experience with clean architecture, SOLID principals, unit testing.
- Ability to solve problems independently and a knack for problem solving with an analytical mindset
- Ability to actively communicate with management and adhere to timelines and scope
Desired Skills (Optional)
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React/Vue/Angular
- Experience working in an Agile project management workflow such as Azure DevOps
- Experience with cloud native technologies such as Azure Functions and Service Bus
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with authentication and authorization workflows in service-oriented architectures
- Experience developing and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline
Terms: 18-month contract with potential extension
Salary: Competitive package based on experience
How to apply: Please apply by forwarding a current resume and cover letter to thehealthline.ca Information Network at email@example.com. Applications are due April 15, 2022, at 5pm. No phone calls please.
THLIN is committed to employment equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. Recruitment-related accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request.