Senior Software Developer
DopplCalgary, AB12 days ago
Who we are:
Doppl Inc. is a Calgary-based, end-to-end IoT solution provider, designing smart IoT sensors for industrial applications. We are revolutionizing the world of IoT!
Our SaaS product is integrated with our revolutionary sensors which allows clients to view their assets at all times, this enables clients to make proactive decisions based on our Smart Sensors, and the data they deliver, which brings immediate ROI for clients.
This position is based out of Calgary, as Doppl believes the best way to build culture and relationships is to work alongside your co-workers.
Who you are:
- Someone who gets things done.
- Passion for learning.
- Determined to make a difference.
- Be part of culture which embraces learning and thinking out of the box.
- Our tech stack is Typescript/React/Redux on the front end and Go/Postgres on the back end
- Expertise in building enterprise level SaaS applications.
- Expertise in API design using REST
- Experience with micro-service design and architecture
- Experience with relational database systems such as PostgreSQL and non-relational such as MongoDB
- Problem solver
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (google)
- Mobile application development would be an asset (Android and iOS)
- Formal education diploma or degree with computing science
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take specifications and turn them into software awesomeness