Serious Game Developer
Modest Tree MediaHalifax, NS6 days ago
Our Studio is driven by innovative minds, free spirits, open collaboration and engagement at all levels. It is space where your voice is heard and your opinions add value, not to mention you get to work with REAL WORLD tech and VR Solutions.
If you have a passion for Unity and Gaming technologies and would like to play around in the AR, MR and VR space, then this may very well be the position for you!
To be an ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience.
- Solid coding skills in an object-oriented language, preferably C#.
- You've done professional or hobbyist work using 3D game engines.
- Enjoy working in the Unity3D development platform.
- You have an appreciation for object-oriented design principles such as SOLID.
- You want to constantly be learning and growing as a programmer and have a passion to work on tech that is pushing the limits.
- Exemplary 3D math - trigonometry and vectors are your best friends!
- Solid debugging and problem-solving abilities.
- A strong drive, work ethic and attention to detail are essential
- Good understanding of Git
- You work well in a team, doing some individual heavy lifting and collaborating with colleagues on common team goals
- You are comfortable independently prioritizing tasks
- You have an extensive amount of pride and passion in the work that you deliver.
- Work closely with team members to define and create effective and creative interactive training software.
- Develop robust 3D training applications using the latest technologies such as Modest3D software, HTC VIVE and HoloLens.
- Consistently write, translate, and code products according to specifications and best practices.
- Identity and resolve bugs efficiently.
- Assist in identifying, defining and documenting development requirements and specifications.
- Assist in quality assurance activities, as required.
- Research emerging application development software applications, products, languages and standards in support of development efforts
Compensation: Compensation is negotiated based on the level of knowledge and experience.
Application Process: To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A GitHub link showing some of your past work would be beneficial to view together with your resume.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.