Social Media & Communications Coordinator
LodgeLinkCalgary, Alberta21 days ago
We have a full-time position for a Social Media and Communications Coordinator in Calgary, Alberta.
LodgeLink is growing exponentially and is recruiting for a Social Media and Communications Coordinator. Reporting to the Marketing & Digital Content Manager, we are seeking a creative, thoughtful and driven marketing communications professional to join our LodgeLink team. The candidate is an exceptional communicator, is organized and collaborative. This role is responsible for the successful creation and administration of brand-aligned social media and communications initiatives. This role works closely with the LodgeLink team including marcom, customer care, customer success, sales, supply, HR and executives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the development of LodgeLink’s go-to-market and digital content strategy annually
- Create and make recommendations based on digital and content marketing best practices and innovative new approaches to reaching customers and employees
- Ensure consistent communication, awareness and visibility with marketing and other internal stakeholders and collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all programs
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends and best practices, attending conferences/courses as needed
- Assist with sourcing and onboarding new media vendors
- Project manage various campaigns and programs including identifying objectives, monitoring performance (via Google analytics), measuring results, and adjusting based on data insights, and managing budget.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Plan and implement the annual strategy; monitoring, reporting and adjusting as needed
- Develop relevant content, and/or partner with internal graphic designer to create visuals, source photography (stock and team/culture), create and manage all published social media material
- Create specific social media promotions and campaigns aligned to go to market calendar, measuring success and ROI
- Communicate with industry professionals, identify influencers and engage with key brands to create a strong network
- Partner with internal team reps to promote careers, properties, value proposition
- Manage, evolve and maintain the internal intranet. Create overall strategy and support with training and team site development.
- Liaise with various internal teams to support and enable success: - Provide event management support, including creating and managing events calendar and process
- Create content, templates and other assets (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, campaign pages) to articulate the benefits of LodgeLink
- Promote and coordinate internal communications and culture through online platforms, team building events and other initiatives
- Motivated and proactive self-starter that thrives in a dynamic, innovative, performance-driven environment
- A relevant post-secondary education, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism
- 3+ years related marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including planning, research, interviewing, writing, editing and producing compelling content
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with coordination social media content calendar and management platform
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Project management experience with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders
- Experience with web technology and databases, or demonstrated abilities to grasp and use new technology quickly
LodgeLink is a tech start-up headquartered in Calgary that delivers efficiency and cost control for complex workforce travel. We offer an-end-to-end crew travel management solution, from accommodation to transportation and powerful technology that provides significant mid-office savings, and transparent reporting to ensure cost control. LodgeLink is the fastest growing ecosystem of hotels and lodges in North America. Customers have access to over 50,000 hotels and 10 million rooms throughout Canada and the United States. Learn more: www.lodgelink.com
LodgeLink is a caring company that applies innovative technology to transform workforce travel. We collaborate and share in a relentless pursuit to deliver superior customer experiences and help our customers get where they need to be. As a LodgeLink employee, you’ll join an agile, inventive, and dependable team with a bold vision to be the ecosystem for workforce travel.
We look for exceptional, diverse people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to join an innovative and rapidly growing company that is focused on customer success. People with a can-do team attitude, who are at their best when the pressure is on. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want a career, not a job, we might be made for each other.
For more information, please visit https://www.lodgelink.com/careers/
LodgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.