- As part of our Information Systems Department write, modify and integrate software code for our next generation ERP software.
- Test software code to ensure that products are thoroughly ready for production release.
- Maintain and modify existing computer programs as necessary.
- Identify and communicate technical problems and solutions to the Product Manager.
- Prepare reports, manuals and data on the operation and maintenance of the software.
- Liaise with key external vendors, internal stakeholders, and contractors to obtain information and documentation on user requirements.
- Assist in the development of specifications to meet client requirements.
- 5 years of experience in software development, requirement refinement and systems analysis.
- 3 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central, C/AL, C/SIDE
- Power platform technologies is preferred but is not essential.
- Being a certified Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate, Certified ScrumMaster, and/or Certified Scrum Developer is considered an asset but is not essential.
- Knowledge of accounting, business operations, project management and the construction industries is preferred asset but is not essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and/or other databases.
- Knowledge of Azure development and services.
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English language ability.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in another related discipline.
- $92,000 to $110,000 per annum, commensurate with experience.
- Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week) position.
- Benefits include partial extended healthcare coverage, Profit Share Plan after 12 months of employment and the opportunity to earn a bonus.
- 3 weeks paid vacation or 6% accrual.
- 96 Wallace Street, Nanaimo, BC V9R 0E2.
- Some remote work required in accordance with business needs.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com