The Fitting Room Inc.
The Fitting Room is looking for a machine learning and computer vision expert to be a part of our team.
The Fitting Room marketplace uses computer vision, machine learning and 3D visualization in order to replicate the real life bespoke clothing shopping experience, virtually. Vendors are able to upload their designs to our marketplace. Customers are able to create a 3D avatar of themselves with their mobile device, and then pick out and customize outfits. In the backend, our algorithm changes the proportions of the garment to fit the customer’s body shape, while taking into account the designer’s intended look and fit of the garment. The customer is then able to virtually try on the garment to see the photorealistic drape of the final product.
- Build real-life solutions with a dynamic team.
- Work in 3D domain to solve interesting problems pertaining to the fashion industry.
- Improve current implementation and conduct research for improving current technology.
- Build deep learning models that optimize current solutions and work on future developments.
- Be responsible for documentation and feature development for existing and new modules.
Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Area of Specialization
Computer Vision, Deep Learning
Fashion; Artificial Intelligence; Startup company
- Master’s or PhD (with focus on machine learning and/ or computer vision) in
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering, other
- 2+ years of experience in ML and CV (corresponding research experience)
- Experience in Python/ C++.
- Understanding of CUDA systems. Working experience in 3D Programming.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Azure (or AWS)
- Have a deep understanding of object detection and image reconstruction and object detection.
- Extensive experience working on PyTorch or TensorFlow.
- Experience working in 3D technology is highly recommended.
- Experience in video game development, 3D programming is highly recommended.
Kindly send us your GitHub profiles along with your resume and a small description of your most favorite project (that you have personally worked on) in an email to email@example.com