Software Engineer (.NET)
KUBRAMississauga, ON7 days ago
Our head office in Mississauga is ambitiously looking for a bright and Passionate Software Engineer to join our Product Dev team!
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to provide creative and innovative development work for KUBRA's Billing and Payment solutions.
Submit your resume to find out if you have what it takes to work for one of Toronto’s Top Tech Companies!
KUBRA's hiring efforts will continue during the COVID-19 pandemic. Any face-to-face stages of our interview process will be virtual via video conference.
What you get to do every day
- Implement new and maintain existing features and user interfaces for KUBRA Suite products
- Collaborate with Software Engineers in the design of efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Product Managers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Analyze / Identify / Resolve system issues and recommend system enhancements or fixes
- Perform code changes and enhancement on existing programs
- Assisting team with customer requests and provide customer feedback according to SLA guidelines
- Write requirement document and design document for each feature development
- Participate in daily stand-up SCRUM meetings
What kind of person should you be?
- Enjoy learning new skills and using the best tools for the job
- Strong knowledge and application of software design patterns
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- You can work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Your problem solving skills are top notch
What skills do you need?
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Strong .NET framework knowledge including .Net Core
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, responsive design and accessibility
- Experience with Single Page Application (SPA) development
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology or a related field
- Strong object oriented programming skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in full cycle application development and web and API development
- Dependency injection/inversion of control, Continuous Integration tools like Team City and Octopus Deploy, Bitbucket, Jira
- Solid understanding of HTTP and RESTful design
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL (Cosmos DB)
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing, Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Working knowledge with classic ASP/VP
- Nice to have experience: Azure Cloud, Docker, Microsoft PowerBI, OAuth2 Framework ,experience developing mobile applications on both iOS and android using Xamarin
What can you expect from us?
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that cares about people
- An extensive orientation program
- A chance to join the occasional beach volleyball game or board game night