Ministry of Citizens’ Services
This position can be performed from multiple communities and the location of the position is negotiable.
Software Service Products Manager
$66,557.72 - $75,884.38 annually
The Ministry of Citizens’ Services provides a wide range of services to British Columbians across the province, both in person and online. From BC Services Cards to freedom of information to information technology infrastructure, we help deliver services that people count on.
This position will be part of the SaaS Adoption Team as an Agile team member. As part of the SaaS Adoption team, the position is responsible for all the major components of SaaS software agreements and day-to-day operations including supporting procurement, subscription tracking, compliance reviews for privacy, security, legal, contract management, vendor relationship management, financial management, user role management, and account support for SaaS enterprise and corporate agreements.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Education in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Cloud-based software subscription management related experience includes tracking & monitoring enterprise licencing arrangements for large organizations.
- Experience providing expertise, guidance, and assistance concerning enterprise license agreements, which may include providing direction, issue management, and implications to staff/professionals.
- Experience working with financial systems, such as ORACLE financials and creating financial reports and updating dashboards.
- Five years of experience building and maintaining positive client relationships and working partnerships with client teams, vendors, and cross organizational business units.
- Experience with IT contracts and experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions.
- Experience working with various software vendors and vendor licensing models.
For a complete qualifications list, more information and to apply online by December 5, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/93660