Solution Consultant, Life Sciences
Ready to grow?
At PatSnap when we talk about growth, we don’t just mean your career trajectory. Growth to us means creating opportunities for employees to be challenged, take ownership over initiatives, spread entrepreneurial wings and feel safe to try new things. We are passionate about creating a culture where your progression is a unique experience, with you in driver's seat.
As the leading global innovation intelligence platform, we help customers identify technological opportunities that could affect the future growth and survival of their business by connecting and analyzing information from a variety of global data points. We call this connected innovation intelligence. Not familiar with that term? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you all about it or you can learn more here.
We’re scaling quickly and looking for a Solutions Consultant and Senior Solutions Consultant who are fearless change agents, eager to be at the forefront of innovation and not afraid to take the path less traveled. Sound like you? Then take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below, this might just be your #dreamjob.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote/work from home until we can safely return to the office.
PatSnap is on a mission to accelerate innovation at the world’s largest companies. We are looking for curious and creative team players to help us get there.
As a Solution Consultant, you’ll provide technical and subject matter expertise to organisations pertaining to their research and development and intellectual property strategy.
You’ll work alongside the Sales Team to understand the business needs of existing and prospective clients in order to help craft custom solutions that positively impact their business.
As part of the Solution Consulting team, you’ll collaborate internally with Product, Sales, Marketing and Account Management to ensure our vision and go-to-market strategy best aligns to our customer’s success.
Through a combination of our Chemistry and Bio products, PatSnap offer research and development solutions to our Life Science clients. Patsnap Bio is the first high-throughput sequence search tool combining over 300 million sequences with 130 million patents from all major patent jurisdictions. With Chemical by PatSnap, we bring together innovation data plus vital and relevant scientific information into one single and easily searchable interface, allowing clients to conduct chemical structure searches combining legal, regulatory and clinical information.
- Presentations: You’re great at leading presentations to show how Patsnap’s solutions will fit the need of the customer. You effectively engage customers and provide them with valuable insight.
- Commercial Impact: You have a can-do attitude succeed in a target driven environment. You are motivated and always go above and beyond to help sales teams meet their revenue objectives.
- Communication: You are a confident and articulate communicator who can alter their style of communication to suit different customer’s needs. You are approachable, trustworthy and great at building meaningful relationships.
- You will have 2-5 years (5+ for Senior) of presales, sales engineering or similar enterprise software experience.
- Develop and possess strong knowledge of Patsnap’s offering as well as a deep understanding of the customer processes and the fast-growing IP service/software industry
- Multiple languages are a bonus but not a requirement.
- Proven experience engaging with senior stakeholders and managing complex sales processes
- 3+ years of Life Sciences industry experience or equivalent education
- Experience from the Innovation/IP solutions industry
- RRSP Contribution Matching
- Healthcare for you & your dependents
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Social Committee
- Annual Summer & Holiday party
- Office located in WeWork
PatSnap are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.