At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
As an accomplished analyst, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Data & Analytics, this is a rare opportunity for a growth-minded individual to join a fast-growing exciting company that will significantly impact the financial services industry and transform the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Build and monitor data extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs and respond to any job failures.
- Troubleshoot complex data-related issues and serve as a Data Steward to ensure data integrity across multiple source systems
- Evaluate operations for inefficiencies and identify areas where you can create, automate, and develop tools (SQL-based or otherwise)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on product development and testing; serve as a statistical expert for A/B tests
- Participate in projects, translating business problems into definable, measurable questions, and answer them with data
- Support the business with ad hoc reporting, dashboard, and visualizations and offer insights to all aspects of the organization
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Technical degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to understand, translate, and map business questions into analysis tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently while interacting with multiple business teams and stakeholders
- Experience training end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Extensive use and expertise in SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar technologies
- Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, and time series analysis
- Understanding of data warehousing technologies and event driven architectures is a plus
- Experience in fintech is a strong plus, including financial and compliance related reporting
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for both employees and dependents
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- 401k or RRSP with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.