At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
As an accomplished technology leader, reporting to the VP of Engineering, this is a rare opportunity for a growth-minded leader to join a fast-growing exciting company that will significantly impact the financial services industry and transform the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Drive the vision for the Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning programs
- Drive cross organizational data warehousing initiatives to enable the secure storage and easy retrieval of standardized customer and transactional data
- Lead analysis projects, translating business problems into definable, measurable questions, and answer them with data
- Power the organization with Customer & Business Insights by leveraging existing enterprise data sources to create data pipelines, structures, and reporting
- Drive BI visualization standards; leveraging industry best practices
- Create user guides, train, and empower internal customers to fully leverage developed interactive dashboards and skills needed to create self-service BI.
- Mentor and coach your teams and help them grow in their careers
- Technical degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- 6+ years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant technical leadership experience
- Ability to understand, translate, and map business questions into analysis projects
- Highly analytical, collaborative, and results-oriented
- Possesses necessary technical skills and is able to leverage them effectively in a cross-functional setting
- Experience building diverse teams of exceptional individuals
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to drive progress via influence
- A collaborative nature and a strong focus on doing what is right for the customer and the company
- Extensive use and expertise in PowerBI or similar technologies is a plus
- Understanding of data warehousing technologies and event driven architectures is a plus
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for both employees and dependents
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- 401k or RRSP with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.