KOHO’s purpose is to empower Canadians to build a great financial foundation with products that are radically transparent and easy to manage. We first launched in 2017, and we have since built a community of over 1 million users. Leading investors around the globe believe in our vision, and we’ve successfully raised over $320M to make our vision a reality.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Staff Developer, Mobile Platform to join our team for a role to work remotely based in Canada.
Reporting to Sr Manager, FE Platform, you’re going to be a part of a team that does…
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborating with mobile developers to identify pain points in development workflows
- Help prioritize projects for maximum impact
- Build out new tools, strategies and best practices to improve developer quality of life
- Craft user-facing features, testing out the platform improvements
- Create channels to measure and understand mobile developer experience and productivity, as a feedback mechanism
Who You Are
- Worked on hybrid mobile using web technologies & native code
- Must have:
- Web Development: Angular, Typescript,
- Mobile Development: Web Native, Cordova, Ionic Capacitor
- Native Mobile Development: iOS (Objective-C/Swift) and/or Android (Java)
- DevOps: CI/CD, Automation, Scripting
- Nice to have:
At KOHO, we are dedicated to providing pay transparency to all candidates. Compensation at KOHO is determined through various factors including but not limited to: comparable salary market data within Canada, technical skill assessment, a holistic view of previous work history, and internal pay equity with other KOHO team members.
Target Base Salary Range
What's In It For You?
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
🧘♂️ Balance Your Life - Company-wide summer wellness days, winter holiday closure, personal days, a wellness spending account, and maternity & parental leave top-up
💻 Remote First - Work from anywhere in Canada with a budget to set up your home office
🆙 Level Up - Access to an in-house certified performance coach and an annual training budget
🥅 Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice per year
🙌 The KOHO Culture - We have won 7 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
🤝 Be an Owner - Every KOHO employee gets a generous amount of equity with a 10 year exercise window
The KOHO culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspectives. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding accessibility needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the People and Culture team will be happy to help.