With over two decades of successfully operating, managing, and securing private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, Ntirety has led enterprises across industries through the volatile early days of data hosting into the world of 24x7 managed security with our premier Compliant Security solutions. Through cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to business-specific needs, Ntirety eliminates gaps in both security posture and compliance documentation by delivering solutions that cover the entire application, the entire compliance and security process, the entire time.
When it comes to a cybersecurity crisis, the question is not if, but when it will happen – that’s why Ntirety’s mission to provide proactive compliant security is crucial in today’s business landscape. No matter what role or department you work in, being a part of Ntirety means supporting all of our different teams to help keep our clients protected and updated on the latest in cybersecurity.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry. For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
Systems Engineers are responsible for the health and maintenance of all internal systems and multi-tenant infrastructure on the network at all locations, and for recognizing and taking ownership of systems issues. Their responsibilities will include the administration and support of all internal servers, storage arrays, cloud nodes, and backup servers. Systems Engineers may be a technical point of escalation for any trouble ticket that the Support Teams are unable to resolve. Systems Engineers are responsible for the successful implementation, operation and support of new product offerings, identifying critical patch deployments, and researching, testing and deploying new technologies.
Systems Engineers will regularly take part in various operations oriented improvement or enhancement projects. Systems Engineers are responsible for creating and executing work plans for escalated events requiring their assistance and ensuring that issues are resolved as quickly as possible. They are responsible for identifying trends, chronic problems, risks and root cause analysis as well as establishing plans for resolution of these issues. The Systems Engineers are the owners of all internal systems including but not limited to Active Directory, two-factor authentication, outgoing mail exchange cluster and Ntirety web/database servers, cloud nodes, storage arrays, Ntirety environment and backup servers.
Though not required, a Systems Engineer should be able to understand the basics of programming and be able to automate tasks using scripting or any of the server automation platforms that is in common use.
Systems Engineers are also responsible for the administration and upkeep of packages in the automated deployment portal. In addition, Systems Engineers will be asked to provide Sales & Solution Architecture with
pre-sales assistance and research on complex builds as well as handle escalated technical issues from the Solutions team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Be technical point of contact during escalated multi-tenant infrastructure events.
· Review internal and multi-tenant environments to identify any performance and availability risks; communicate identified risks internally; develop risk mitigation plans.
· Train Solutions team to be able to assist with day to day tasks.
· Attend weekly meetings for escalations, CAB and IRB; provide input and take actions as required to ensure highest levels of service availability and performance for our customer base.
· Continuously develop industry knowledge and learn new technologies to stay current.
· Be held accountable for maintaining ITIL and similar compliance processes.
· Follow and enforce our standard, documented Change Management Policy, Procedures and Checklists.
· Work on internal projects and tasks as required.
· Handle Escalated customer facing issues as needed.
· Take part in Operational & Strategic Projects.
· Maintain Automated Provisioning System.
· Documentation of processes and procedures.
· Documentation of new and existing solutions and special configurations.
· Work with third party vendors.
· On Call rotation for relevant system issues.
· Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
· Other tasks as assigned.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
· Must have excellent functional knowledge of Cloud and Infrastructure Components with a focus on VMWare Administration.
· Strong understanding of Operating Systems IE: Windows and Linux.
· Understanding of Storage Technologies, particularly Netapp and Pure Storage Arrays.
· Experience with various backup technologies including Commvault and R1Soft.
· Ability to learn and communicate technical information.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.