This position may be performed in other approved locations within the Province of BC. For information about a specific location, applicants must contact the Hiring Manager.
The Ministry of Citizens’ Services delivers accessible, multi-channel services, through a single-point-of-contact service approach to people in urban and rural communities through Service BC and delivers the digital face of government at www.gov.bc.ca. The Enterprise Services provides cost-effective management and supply of Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) services such as data and voice networks, workstations and mobile devices, messaging and collaboration services, information security, data centre and application hosting, and enterprise architecture.
The Technical Analyst provides integration support for clients’ business critical technology systems within Access and Directory Management Services’ (ADMS) identity, authentication and access management services by analysing client requirements, providing expert advice, configuring access polices on behalf of clients, and working collaboratively with stakeholders to diagnose and resolve complex integration problems.
Qualifications for this role include:
· Related degree or diploma (diploma must be a minimum of 2 years) in the computer science field. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
· Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a technical operations role supporting a complex application or mid-tier service environment within a complex network environment for a large, diverse, business enterprise.
· Minimum two (2) years’ recent experience supporting an application or mid-tier service on an Apache/Redhat platform. Experience must include, but not limited to, regularly applying patches, regular maintenance upgrades and participating in the implementation of major upgrades.
· Minimum one (1) year experience in a technical operations role supporting either of the following:
- SiteMinder Policy Servers, or
- Applications or products with SiteMinder Agents integrated with a SiteMinder Policy Servers.
· Minimum of one (1) year experience developing programming scripts to automate operational processes
For more information and to apply online by November 22, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/93547