Ministry of Citizens' Services
$69,185.43 - $78,814.47 annually plus a 6.6% Temporary Market Adjustment
Dedicated to making life better for British Columbians, the Ministry of Citizens’ Services (CITZ) delivers key services that people rely on. CITZ delivers accessible, multi-channel services, through a single-point-of-contact service approach to people in urban and rural communities through Service BC and delivers the digital face of government at www.gov.bc.ca.
The Technical Analyst designs, implements, and provides operational support, problem resolution and enhancement of the province’s web access management and single sign-on environments and its integration with identity information management and authentication services.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Related degree or diploma (diploma must be a minimum of 2 years) in the computer science field. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a technical operations role supporting a complex application or mid-tier service environment within a complex network environment for a large, diverse, business enterprise.
- Minimum one (1) years’ recent experience supporting an application or mid-tier service on an Apache/Redhat platform. Experience must include, but not limited to, regularly applying patches, regular maintenance upgrades and participating in the implementation of major upgrades.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a technical operations role supporting either of the following:
- SiteMinder Policy Servers, or
- Applications or products with SiteMinder Agents integrated with SiteMinder Policy Servers.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience developing programming scripts to automate operational processes.
For more information and to apply online by January 26, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/96109