We are seeking a Technical Integration Lead to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada
The Technical Integration Lead contributes to the Corporation's digital transformation and modernization road map. This position is responsible for designing technical solutions, driving innovation and initiatives, applying technical expertise, and collaborating across multiple technical teams to prototype new ideas.
A “day in the life” includes the below and more (check out the job description for full job responsibilities):
- Collaborating with Project teams to understand business requirements, evaluate technologies and recommend solution options;
- Assessing the viability of incorporating new cloud technologies to understand and deliver new business value;
- Evaluating the feasibility of integrating emerging technologies with existing systems and offering recommendations on their application to meet our business needs;
- Exploring and proposing solutions to development and design problems;
- Supporting complete, integrated solutions spanning multiple technology areas (application, database, middleware, security, etc.) and providers (BCPC, Cloud, SAAS, etc.); and
- Conducting and participating in research, design, development and configurations.
This role is a great opportunity to work with a team of talented software engineers and solve challenging technical problems. If this sounds like an opportunity that you have the experience, skillset, and passion for, and you are eager to join a dynamic team to modernize our systems and technology, please apply through our career website: https://bcpensioncorp.prevueaps.ca/jobs/