Technical Lead (.NET)
KUBRAMississauga, ON7 days ago
A growing, fast-paced organization that thrives on the creativity, and tenacity of Our People. We value versatility in an industry that is eager to change with new technologies and trends. A place where teamwork is the best way to get things done and integrity is an important rule in the KUBRA game!
We are currently looking for a passionate .NET Technical Lead to join our dynamic team.
What you get to do every day
As a .NET Technical Lead, your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Oversee client solution implementations and support functions to ensure client satisfaction and meet KUBRA’s expectations.
- Review initial SOW. Oversee requirements definition to ensure complete understanding of all project specifications and deliverables by both client and KUBRA.
- Provide overall direction on solution design, proposed software architecture, development approach and project commitments.
- Contribute to and Approve all Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s), data specifications, implementation schedules, testing plans provided to clients with close coordination with the Project Manager(s) and Business Analyst(s).
- Liaise with Product Development Teams to identify custom development requirements as part of client solution implementation.
- Assign, schedule and effectively manage development resources to meet project deliverables, with close coordination with the Project Managers(s)..
- Perform code reviews and suggest enhancement for the existing programs.
- Assess team member performance and provide mentorship, development and coaching for continuous improvement through the annual Performance Management process.
- Maintain team backlog and project status reports on a weekly basis with close coordination with the Project Manager(s) / Scrum Masters. Provide weekly SD management meeting updates.
- Oversee and participate in client site meetings and/or conference calls as required.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the overall strategic direction of the organization.
What kind of person should you be?
A skilled problem solver with great leadership skills who enjoys working in a tight-knit group. You are passionate about technology and have great communication skills. You are able to demonstrate your experience designing and implementing SaaS and hosted solutions on various technologies encomposing .Net framework, .Net core etc. Experience with mobile technology: responsive design, Android/iOS development is also an asset.
You should also have:
- Enjoy learning new skills and using the best tools for the job
- Strong knowledge and application of software design patterns
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- You can work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Your problem solving skills are top notch
What skills do you need?
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology or a related discipline
- 4+ years of programming and/or project implementation experience
- 1-3 years of management/leadership experience including leading, mentoring and coaching employees
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple client solution deployments
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Great team building skills
- Demonstrated experience with C#, .Net Framework ,.Net core and some legacy Microsoft technologies / languages.
- Experience in designing and implementing Rest services, web APIs and other SOA designs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational database technology
- MS-SQL query knowledge
- Exposure to DevOps / Agile concepts will be advantageous
What can you expect from us?
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that cares about people
- An extensive orientation program
- A chance to join the occasional beach volleyball game or board game night