Points is looking for a Tech Lead to join our Software Engineering team for a full-time permanent position. We are a primarily frontend engineering team, working with Agile methodologies, building tools and web components to create and maintain a suite of white-label loyalty solutions.
Join an incredibly motivated and collaborative team working across a breadth of technologies with end-to-end visibility and ownership of our tech stack. We take pride in our culture of working, sharing and celebrating together and create a supportive environment where everyone can be their true self at work.
Reporting to the Director, Software Engineering, you will join a multidisciplinary team where you will:
- Develop modern front-end applications that reach millions of users around the world.
- Create and maintain command line interfaces using NodeJS to package and deploy front-end assets.
- Share in responsibility for your team’s technical health: architecture, best practices, reliability, security, etc.
- Improve developer and user experience through thoughtful design, rigorous testing, and clear documentation.
- Collaborate with scrum masters, product owners, designers, and other stakeholders.
- You’ll play an important role in helping us to deliver high-quality products to our partners and customers.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience leading software projects or development teams.
- Exposure to Python, or equivalent, backend languages.
- Experience with Agile Scrum.
Technologies we use and teach:
- NodeJS, React, Python
- Docker, GitLab