The Technology Product Families at Best Buy Canada are growing, and we are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join us in our Web Platform Engineering team. The product group that this team belongs is focused on building and enhancing the online experience for Best Buy Canada customers.
The Web Platform Engineering team purpose, is to champion the quality and health of our webapps with a focus on performance and setting standards for good practices. The outcomes for this team are tied to the Bestbuy.ca customer and our internal development teams.
The Product Manager of this team is self-motivated and driven by improving the platform health and performance, and in turn helping improve the day-to-day experience and productivity of our development teams.
At our head office in beautiful Vancouver, BC, we practice a remote first working model, leveraging in person interactions for strategic, collaborative, and social purposes.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for defining the roadmap to drive optimal web performance and improve developer productivity.
- Define success metrics to measure performance and business impact of your product.
- Meet with stakeholders and other Product Managers to obtain a thorough understanding of how changes to your product impact their operations, collect data, and obtain ideas for making your product better.
- Build a culture of product enthusiasts, driving strategy and providing vision and direction to an agile team composed of skilled software developers, Dev Ops, scrum masters and quality experts.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
- 3-5 years working with web analytics on a technical level.
- A strong understanding of web and cloud technology.
- Familiarity working in an agile software development environment.
- Demonstrated history of successfully owning and managing large, complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders up to senior levels, through influence.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee discounts from day one.
- Flexible health benefits and wellness program.
- TFSA and RRSP programs.
- 100% matched company pension plan.
- Training programs to build new and transferable skills.
About Best Buy Canada
As Canada's destination for the coolest tech, Best Buy offers one of the best work environments in the country! Annually recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, our culture is one of inclusivity and belonging and provides employees an environment where they can bring their whole selves to work.
We believe in a fair and inclusive hiring process. We encourage you to apply if you may not meet all the requirements.
Join our amazing team!
We are looking for people just like you.