Xpert3D Metrology Ltd. in Burlington, ON is seeking an experienced Technical Sales Specialist to join our North Vancouver sales operations.
Job Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Developing market presence in Western Canada by leading the distribution of Xpert3D Metrology’s product portfolio, focusing on all GOM Metrology’s 3D scanning systems
- Generating sales by building relationships with business clients, coordinating the sales process, and managing negotiations of sales contracts
- Developing, implementing, and reporting on sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Developing sales and marketing material (ie. presentations, videos, ROI business cases) to illustrate benefits from using GOM Metrology 3D scanning systems
- Representing Xpert3D Metrology at conferences, webinars and trade shows
- Maintaining ongoing communication with the corporate office regarding sales operations and marketing strategies.
- Monitoring market conditions and trends closely to help the product development team (located in Germany) tailor future products and services towards the Canadian market needs.
- Conducting onsite product demonstrations and customer trainings
- Creatively developing customer-specific technical solutions to suit clients' needs.
- Providing after sales support to help resolve potential issues and further ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintaining a strong specialized working knowledge of all GOM Metrology products and technologies
- Growing the Xpert3D team by transferring your specialized knowledge to new sales and engineering staff
- Supervising 1-2 people
Job Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Management Science, or equivalent discipline
- Five (5) years of technical work experience with GOM Metrology systems and software
- Three (3) years experience in introducing new technologies and/or products to market with focus on proven success in increasing revenues with business development initiatives
- Sales experience in scientific & lab equipment and industrial machinery
- Other software: High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Outlook and Python scripting
Job location (hybrid model): North Vancouver, BC V7M 2E8 and remotely.
Xpert3D Metrology LTD’s main office is based in Ontario, but you will be located in the Vancouver metropolitan area, and your sales region includes BC, AB, and SK. Approximately 50% travel required to perform customer visits, attend trade shows, equipment installations, as well as weeklong projects on site.
Driver License and own car required. Internet access and cellular phone required.
Language of Work: English
Position is full time, consisting of approximately 36 hours per week, at a salary of $85,000.00, exclusive of 2.5% commission, paid time off and gasoline paid.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 2023-06-19