The Technical Solutions Architect will build trust and credibility with technical and functional leaders with our key clients, while collaborating with the broader LifeWorks Sales, Engineering, technical teams and other internal partners.
The Technical Solutions Architect will be responsible for creating and communicating compelling technical architectures and strategies on how to best integrate LifeWorks products into the technical environments of our clients, and for supporting clients and our sales teams throughout the sales process. Additionally, will partner closely with LifeWorks Product Development and Engineering teams to share firsthand client feedback and ensure our product direction and roadmaps are appropriately considered.
The Technical Solutions Architect will articulate the benefits and advantages of our products and the technical background of their build and integration, creating a repository of accurate technological information to answer common customer queries. The Technical Solutions Architect will also lead and participate in the delivery of workshops, best practice overviews, and educational sessions to existing customers, partners and employees to create subject matter expertise and broader brand awareness of our capabilities.
- Engage with customer executives to identify pain points and opportunities to deliver value and then translate them into solutions
- Lead architecture and design engagements to demonstrate how our products meet the needs of strategic customers, including IT Transformation, Digital Products/Services, Platform as a Service, Enterprise Service Management, and the co-creation of industry-specific solutions
- Understand the business strategy of the customer and articulate how LifeWorks can enable and deliver value to their organization, seamlessly integrating into their current and future technology landscape
- Work with architecture development methods, modeling approaches and architecture patterns for integration
- Interact at multiple levels within a customer account (Enterprise Architects, Domain Architects, Directors, VPs, and CXOs) and maintain these relationships throughout their customer journey
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
- Support the generation of new revenue opportunities through thought leadership and direct support to complex customer sales
- Ensure we meet and exceed the customer requirements to be a tech enabled HR services company by demonstrating our capabilities, standards and approach align with customer questionnaires and pre-sales assessments
Succeeding in the Technical Solutions Architect role will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology or a related field preferred, or equivalent work experience required
- 10+ years of directly related, progressive work experience in influencing senior technology leaders to drive change in pre-sales, customer, or delivery focused roles
- Experience with technical sales of complex technology solution and common HR related technology systems
- Recent track record closing complex, enterprise level deals within Eastern Canada
- Exceptional presentation and communications capabilities, including demonstrated confidence presenting to a highly skilled and experienced audience, including enterprise architects and C-level executives
- Clear, consistent demonstration of self-starter behavior and a desire to tackle hard technical problems
- A track record of success in using Human- Centered Design techniques to explore the customer’s current reality and set a vision for the future