With over two decades of successfully operating, managing, and securing private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, Ntirety has led enterprises across industries through the volatile early days of data hosting into the world of 24x7 managed security with our premier Compliant Security solutions. Through cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to business-specific needs, Ntirety eliminates gaps in both security posture and compliance documentation by delivering solutions that cover the entire application, the entire compliance and security process, the entire time.
When it comes to a cybersecurity crisis, the question is not if, but when it will happen – that’s why Ntirety’s mission to provide proactive compliant security is crucial in today’s business landscape. No matter what role or department you work in, being a part of Ntirety means supporting all of our different teams to help keep our clients protected and updated on the latest in cybersecurity.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry. For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
Level 3: Entry-Level Systems Administrator (SA) role performs basic tasks on software systems, servers, storage, creating backups, and monitoring system’s performances. The SA’s primary duty will work on tickets escalated from the L2 Support team. Such also includes planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements. The secondary duty will be to be the front line for working all third-party cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS) requests and issues. Tertiary duties will revolve around migrations and other SOW work.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Support Manager may designate various other activities. The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time for any reason, including reasonable accommodation.
· Develop professional relationships with our product partners and understand their escalation procedures.
· Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
· Reacts swiftly to any notification of production outage situation and responds quickly and effectively.
· Handle “level 3 escalations” for individual customers.
· Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation, and negotiations Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies.
· Have familiarity with MS SQL server, windows clustering, domain controller setup, and group policy.
· Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
· Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
· Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.
· Compile root cause analysis reports on server incidents.
· Assist in creating technical solutions for hosting clients such as upgrade and migration plans.
· Other duties as assigned by manager.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Excellent customer service focus.
· A strong troubleshooting methodology.
· Ability to work independently or as a team to approach problems creatively and resolve them in an effective and timely manner.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· Intermediate experience with Linux and/or Windows Operating systems.
· Intermediate Knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL troubleshooting.
· Intermediate experience with MSSQL clustering.
· Intermediate experience with managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESXi or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server.
· Knowledge and experience working with third party cloud such as Azure or AWS.
· Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
· Third party cloud professional certifications such as Azure or AWS.
· Intermediate Experience with Backup software such as R1 Soft, Veeam & Commvault.
· Advanced knowledge of Juniper SSG & SRX firewalls.
· Advanced Experience configuring VPNs.
· Knowledge of Control panels such as Plesk & cPanel.
· Must successfully complete probationary period and all training deemed required based on previous experience and management skills assessment.
· Familiarity with monitoring platforms such as Science Logic and Nagios.
· Experience with Alert Logic.
· Experience with Load balancers such as F5 and Kemp.
· Intermediate or advance experience with Active Directory Management configuration & setup.
Familiarity with Disaster recovery applications such as Zerto and Site Recovery Manager (SRM).
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.