This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day Legacy Billing operation, and provide ongoing support for internal clients. This is a hands-on role monitoring, installing, configuring, and operating billing activities and reporting in a complex environment.
• Provide basic to advanced configuration and operational support of telecommunications systems
• Assist with day-to-day telecommunications operations, analysis and troubleshooting.
• In-depth knowledge of Billing processes
• Perform billing analysis, invoice review and invoice breakdown
• Work on the allocated tasks and requests based on the SOPs
• Drive the daily alignment call with customer to update and align the priorities
• Responsible for handling of onboarding and off boarding requests.
• Maintain technical and end user documentation regarding process and procedure for all related activities and services in accordance with the Corporate Telecom strategy.
• Triage events to provide suppliers/vendors/partners with accurate and adequate information to effectively and efficiently resolve incidents and changes.
• Understanding of the ITIL processes
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5-7 years of Proven experience in the operation Billing Operations
• Excellent knowledge of SQL/PL SQL & Unix as an primary skill along with secondary skill of dot net & asp
• Good knowledge of ITIL and exposure on service management tool
• Ability to articulates and convey information effectively in both group and individual situations.
• Flexible to be available for support in all shifts/timings or as per challenging operation environment/needs from GNDC location
• Monitoring and ensuring defined SLA parameters. Reasoning of any deviation is to be highlighted or exception process to be initiated.
• Should able to develop and demonstrate excellent analytical skills and alternatives for resolving the issues.
• Should able to work on continuous improvement in quality and decreasing TAT.
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting Billing related Incidents, Request
• Strong Analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in handling international clients, should possess good soft skills in terms of emails, MS teams, phone etc
• Effective participation in internal/external review meetings.
• He should be able to prioritize the tasks based on customer needs/supervisor guidance or situation and taking to effective closure