We are landing projects at a speedy pace and are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to champion new projects with the mindset that every challenge showcases an area of growth. We are looking for an individual who takes pride in their work as much as their team members do and is looking to showcase their skills in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in a unique and exciting way!
Our amazing UI/UX designers harness the power of quality and creativity to every single one of their POCs and projects with our clients. They work directly with our clients to listen, understand and make their ideas, dreams and business needs come true. Piecing things together, looking for the best solution and having a personal investment in the finished product is how our Design team thrives here at Launchcode.
Important Facts About This Role
- Role is located in Calgary, AB with Hybrid option available.
- Expected Start Date: January 2022 or when successful candidate is found.
- Work alongside our amazing Design team to craft beautiful UI and UX custom-developed solutions for our client's needs and specifications.
- Uses Sketch to bring the client's story to life.
- Listening, communicating and understanding the client's goals to create stunning products and proof of concepts. Create mockups for mobile apps, web portals, VR and websites.
- Use design thinking to develop concepts.
- Effectively communicate the process the design and strategy to clients and stakeholders through awesome presentations.
- Assist in product release communication and quality control.
- Assist in marketing and branding, capitalize on existing employer brand awareness and content marketing.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Has a strong love and admiration for UI and UX design and its artistry.
- Has 3-5+ years experience focusing on creative design in the tech industry.
- Has a high-personal standard for attention to detail and producing high-quality visual design.
- Very comfortable in prototyping and communicating ideas and concepts.
- Extremely comfortable in discussing and understanding the client's ideas, needs and business profile to ensure every detail is covered and expanded on.
- Enjoys working in an intimate team setting and has a "all-for-one, one-for-all" mentality.
- Natural level of personal investment in the quality of work they do and works to match the work of the team.
- Extra bonus points for having lateral skill sets in illustrations, video/audio editing, front-end development, photography and icon design.
Here at Launchcode, we focus on working hard, playing hard and making hard work fun! As a values-driven organization, every member of our collaborative and passionate team puts their heart and soul into the custom work we do. We are a competitive and compassionate bunch who motivate each other to continuously grow and innovate when taking on new challenges. We're a leading custom software provider who is growing year after year, with a 16 year history of creating amazing custom work and the drive to constantly expand our portfolio. Check out our Dribbble page (launchcode) to experience some of our amazing past work.
With our head office located in Calgary, AB and our products spanning across the United Kingdom, Australia and to the United States... We intend on taking over the world one custom piece of software at a time and do not plan on slowing down! A private squash court and gym, along with our fancy shmancy workshop with all the cool tech is just the start of how awesome we are. We operate with our clients and our team like they are family and that's why we are so excited to have you here as we are looking to bring a new member in!