ArchitechToronto, Remote19 days ago
Architech is a Toronto-based software company with over 15 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America. We leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
Our Dream Team is based in Vancouver, Toronto, and Krakow, Poland. The team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
It’s all about the environment
Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends.
We grow when you grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits.
Welcome to Architech.
- Ideation and full design of complex web, mobile and multi-channel based on cloud solutions.
- Leverage UX and design research to develop information architecture strategies.
- Rationalize and bring clients to an agreement on user interface and experience design based on data-driven insights.
- Translate concepts into conceptual models, user flows, story maps or storyboards.
- Understand and embrace client feedback and enthusiastically adapt designs based on validated critique.
- Participate in design thinking workshops with stakeholders, users and developers.
- Provide critiques and peer review of other designers’ work, while embracing feedback on your own work.
- Apply current accessibility guidelines and design systems.
- Lead internal and client-facing creative ideation sessions in collaboration with Product Owners, Engineers and QA.
- Work collaboratively with UXD team members to conduct usability testing sessions (remote, moderated and Unmoderated, in person) with end users using tools such as, Lookback, Validately, Optimal Workshop, Survey Monkey.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners and Project Managers to balance business objectives with end-user and client goals and desires.
- Plan, execute and present mock-ups and proof of concepts to client stakeholder.
- Contribute to the evolution of our growing design practice and standards.
- Must love working with a team to build great solutions.
- Post-secondary education in Design, Visual Arts, or Business.
- 3+ years of experience leading the design/execution of creative user experiences for web & mobile solutions.
- You’re proficient in prototyping tools such as XD or InVision, Sketch, Jira, Zeplin, Mural, Lean UX, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Strong sense of visual design in regards to graphic and web design.
- Knowledgeable of web standards with an understanding of cross-browser issues & fixes.
- Experience working closely in a collaborative environment with an iterative, agile approach to design.
- Intermediate proficiency understanding and uncovering analytics platforms (i.e. Google analytics).
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Understand the value of lean startup and product design.