WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team!
Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, offering residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across Manitoba. Westman also owns and operates radio stations Q Country 91.5 FM and 94.7 STAR FM, which broadcast throughout southwestern Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities we serve. Westman empowers our team members to be innovative, team-oriented, community-based, and customer-focused, championing a culture centered around strong values.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop front-end and user interface for internal browser-based software solutions
- Assist with designing, monitoring, and supporting internally developed software applications
- Help to maintain coding standards and documenting internally developed solutions
- Contribute to the monitoring and management of customer and operational data, taking action/ownership to ensure the accuracy, consistency, relevance and timeliness of information
- Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify, analyze and understand business challenges and opportunities
- Assist in the creation of reports and presentations on a periodic basis
- Learn and maintain knowledge of internal business processes
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Certificate/diploma in a related field, or 2 to 3 years of equivalent experience
- Experience with front-end and user interface development
- Strong understanding of database design and structured query language (SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of development applications and frameworks
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications (Office 365, SharePoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and strategically about business challenges and opportunities
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations for self and team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral format
- An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: This position is open until filled.
Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
Apply today to join our team at https://westmancom.com/careers and start your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.